SEISEIDOU AMERICA, INC.
LAST UPDATED: June 30, 2020
- NOTICE CONCERNING CHILDREN. The Seiseidou Site is a general audience site, and we do not direct any of our content specifically at children under 13 years of age. We understand and are committed to respecting the sensitive nature of children’s privacy online. If we learn or have reason to suspect that a Seiseidou Site user is under age 13, we will promptly delete any personal information in that user’s account.
- INFORMATION COLLECTION Depending on how you use the Seiseidou Site, we may ask you to share personal information with us. Whether you choose to give us information is completely up to you; however, if you choose to withhold information, you may not be able to fully utilize the Seiseidou Site.
What Information Does Seiseidou Collect? We will receive, collect, store, and process information, including personal information and non-identifying information, when you interact with us and access the Seiseidou Site. Non-identifying information means information that alone cannot identify you, including data from cookies (discussed in greater detail below). Personal information means information about you that specifically identifies you, or, when combined with other information we have, can be used to identify you. You choose to give us certain information when using the Seiseidou Site. This generally includes but is not limited to the following types of information:
- Contact Information: your name, user name(s), password(s), postal address(es), business information, email address(es), telephone number(s), or other addresses at which you are able to receive communications, including your street address or post office box, city, state, and zip code.
- Financial and Payment Information: information collected from you as needed to process payments for services, goods, or products purchased through the Seiseidou Site, such as your payment debit or credit card number, expiration date, card verification number, and related billing information.
- Locational and Demographic Information: locational and geo-locational information, such as communities or neighborhoods; and demographic information, such as birth date, age, and gender.
- Transaction Information and General Feedback: information you provide when you interact with us and the Seiseidou Site, such as email, online form, and other communications, as well as content you post on the Seiseidou Site, including on message boards or social media, or information, reviews, opinions, or testimonials you submit about our products, goods, or services.
- Lifestyle and Personal Preferences: your social media accounts and user names, as well as content, such as photos and videos of yourself.
When Does Seiseidou Collect This Information? We may collect information when you interact with Seiseidou and the Seiseidou Site, for example when you:
- Access or use the Seiseidou Site.
- Purchase products, goods, or services, on or through the Seiseidou Site.
- Register or create or edit your account via the Seiseidou Site.
- Sign up to receive our email newsletter and receive news, information, and exclusive offers, etc.
- Contact us and submit inquiries regarding general information and marketing.
- Fill out online surveys, questionnaires, or forms.
- Post comments, or submit or upload photos or videos, reviews, testimonials, ratings, or other information and content to the Seiseidou Site, including to our social media.
- Participate in Seiseidou Site promotions, offers, contests, or sweepstakes.
- Send emails to us, including attached files.
- Open or respond to our emails.
- Contact customer support.
At any time, you may indicate your preference to stop receiving further communications from us as further detailed below.
How Do We Use Your Information? In general, information you submit or share with us is used by Seiseidou for various purposes, including but not limited to the following:
- To enable your access to and use of our products, goods, and services and the Seiseidou Site features, as well as to allow you to participate in interactive features of the Seiseidou Site when you choose to do so.
- To create and manage your account with Seiseidou.
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content, advertising, and offerings in which you are most interested.
- To provide, maintain, protect, develop, and improve the Seiseidou Site, and to notify you about changes to the Seiseidou Site.
- To fulfill your requests for products, goods, and services, and process and deliver your transactions and orders.
- To provide you with information in response to your inquiries, and to provide you with customer support.
- To administer contests, sweepstakes, promotions, surveys, or other Seiseidou Site features.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products, goods, and services.
- To email you information about the Seiseidou Site, including the email newsletter.
- To mail information about the Seiseidou Site, marketing materials, and gifts to you.
- To offer you additional information, opportunities, promotions, and functionality from us or on our behalf.
- To assist us in taking data security precautions and to engage in fraud prevention, detection, and remediation.
- To detect, prevent, and address technical issues.
- To comply with applicable international, federal, state, provincial and local laws, directives, rules, regulations, and ordinances; civil, criminal or regulatory investigations; or other legal requirements, such as court orders.
Click Stream Data. When you visit the Seiseidou Site, we may also collect “click stream data” (e.g., server address, domain name). This information can be combined with information you have provided to us by registering, for example, which will enable us to analyze and better customize your visits. We may use click stream data for traffic analysis or e-commerce analysis of the Seiseidou Site, to determine which features of the Seiseidou Site are most or least effective or useful to you.
Mobile and Location Information. Seiseidou Site features may be accessible from web-enabled mobile devices. The intent is to provide screens that are optimized for the size of the screen and operating systems. On some devices, functionality may be limited. If you use mobile-enabled services provided by the Seiseidou Site, we may receive information about you from your mobile device. This may also include information about your precise location if you have enabled location-based services on your mobile device. We may also receive information about your device and may have access to your camera, microphone, or other device services or hardware. Some devices may allow you to opt-out of this collection or access, and in those cases, you may be able to subsequently stop the collection or access. Please review your device settings for more information.
Other Information We Collect. We also may collect other information about you, your device, or your use of the Seiseidou Site in ways that we describe to you at the point of collection or otherwise with your consent.
Modifying, Deleting Your Information. You can access and modify the information you provide to us via your account on the Seiseidou Site or by contacting us in accordance with the “Contact Us” section below (i.e., either by mail or email). If you want us to delete your information, please contact us in writing with your request, at firstname.lastname@example.org or via mail in accordance with the “Contact Us” section below. We will take steps to delete your information as soon as is practicable, but some information may remain in archived/backup copies for our records or as otherwise required by law. You can adjust your communication preferences at any time, including opting out of promotional mailings, from your account.
How Long We Keep Your Information. We will retain your information for as long as you use the Seiseidou Site and for a limited period after you cease using the Seiseidou Site for billing and collection purposes. Seiseidou keeps your personal information only as long as we need it for legitimate business purposes and as permitted by applicable law.
- OTHER SEISEIDOU SITE USER ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION. Portions of the Seiseidou Site, such as social networking sites, are provided to you so that you can post reviews and recommendations. As such, the main sharing of your information is with other Seiseidou Site users. By voluntarily disclosing information about yourself on the Seiseidou Site, including on your public profile, you share such information with other Seiseidou Site users. You understand and acknowledge that the content you share on the Seiseidou Site is information that may be publically viewable on a public forum – once you post your content, Seiseidou is unable to control what other users may do with that content. We ask that you protect your private information and that of your family by not posting or publishing any information that you do not want in the public domain. You may restrict the audience for all or part of your profile or for certain content or information about you by adjusting the settings on your account.
- Commercial Emails. You may choose not to receive commercial emails from us by following the instructions contained in any of the commercial emails we send or by logging into your account and adjusting your email preferences. Please note that even if you unsubscribe from commercial email messages, we may still email you non-commercial emails related to your account and your transactions on the Seiseidou Site. You may update your subscription preferences at any time.
- We are committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We use a variety of industry-standard security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Even though we have taken significant steps to protect your personal information, no company, including us, can fully eliminate security risks associated with personal information. The Seiseidou Site has security measures in place to prevent the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information that we obtain from you. Please keep in mind, however, that whenever you give out personal information online there is a risk that third parties may intercept and use that information. While Seiseidou strives to protect your personal information and privacy, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you disclose online. By using the Seiseidou Site, you expressly acknowledge and agree that we do not guarantee the security of any data provided to or received by us through the Seiseidou Site, and that any personal information, general information, or other data or information received from you through the Seiseidou Site is provided to us at your own risk, which you expressly assume. You further understand and acknowledge that portions of the Seiseidou Site, including the online product and service reviews and testimonials, and social media to which users publish content, is a public forum. We remind you to protect your private information and that of your family by not posting or publishing any information that you do not want in the public domain.
- THIRD PARTY WEBSITES. The Seiseidou Site may contain links to other websites or mobile applications. This includes services in connection with third party "social media" and other sites that would allow personal information to be transferred to such third parties (e.g., Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Skype, Google+, etc.). If you choose to visit other websites or mobile applications, we are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of those other websites or mobile applications, and it is your responsibility to review the privacy policies at those websites or mobile applications to confirm that you understand and agree with their policies. To protect your information, we recommend that you carefully review the privacy policies of other third party websites and services that you access.
- CALIFORNIA NOTICE. If you are a California resident, you may be able to exercise additional rights granted by California law in relation to the personal information about you that we have collected (subject to certain limitations). For additional information concerning these rights, please review our California Notice.
- SPECIAL INFORMATION FOR NEVADA RESIDENTS. Nevada law (SB 220) requires website operators to provide a way for Nevada consumers to opt out of the sale of certain information that the website operator may collect about them. We do not sell your personal information to third parties as defined in Nevada law, and will not do so in the future without providing you with notice and an opportunity to opt out of such sale as required by law. If you have any questions regarding our data privacy practices or our compliance with Nevada data privacy law, please email us at email@example.com
- Class Action Waiver. ANY DISPUTE RESOLUTION PROCEEDINGS, WHETHER IN ARBITRATION OR COURT, WILL BE CONDUCTED ONLY ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS AND NOT IN A CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION OR AS A NAMED OR UNNAMED MEMBER IN A CLASS, CONSOLIDATED, REPRESENTATIVE OR PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL LEGAL ACTION. YOUR ACCESS AND CONTINUED USE OF THE SEISEIDOU SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR EXPLICIT CONSENT TO THIS WAIVER.
Seiseidou America, Inc. Attn: Website Administrator – Data Privacy 10880 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 1101 Los Angeles, California 90024, U.S.A. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Toll free: Monday – Sunday anytime between 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Pacific Time at: (855) 499-0155
When contacting us, please clearly state your request, including your name, mailing address, email address, and phone number.